HOW TO GET A LOAN ON THE TALA APP
Tala Kenya which was formerly known as Mkopo rahisi offers unsecured mobile loan services. Tala was launched in 2014 and offers mobile phone loan services in Tanzania, Kenya, and the Philippines. The mobile platform mostly offers loans of between 1000 and 50,000.
Getting You First Loan on the Tala App
In order to access the Tala loan services a customer is required to follow the following steps;
1. First of all, download the Tala app on google play store
2. Open the app and clock on “Create Account”
3. Then you will need to enter your M-Pesa number
4. You will receive a confirmation code on your number which you will enter in the app
5. Finally set your four digit Tala pin
The Tala app on installation will collect data from your mobile phone which will then be used to determine your creditworthiness and calculate your loan limit and interest rate. If you don’t qualify for a loan on the first day don’t uninstall the app. When this happens, just leave the app there and keep on checking on it. The best way to increase your credit limit in Tala is to make your loan payments on time.